Remote Wholesale Vehicle buyer
Due to high growth and large sales volume, we are looking for a Vehicle Buyer to join our team in the Southwest (Bunbury or Busselton and Surrounds). You will be a remote buyer who can supply Regent Kingsley with 20+ buys per month with site visits to Perth once a fortnight.
This is an exciting opportunity to showcase your skills as a professional buyer in a rapidly expanding business where you will deliver the experience where guests love buying a car!
Your attributes will include:
- Daily communication with the Wholesale Manager
- Effectively respond to and follow up all buying opportunities using appropriate processes.
- A positive outlook on buying cars
- Source local and rural vehicles
- Effective and efficient with paperwork
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Organise the transport of vehicles
- The ability to work remotely to a dealership (essential)
A successful candidate will possess/ be;
- Automotive Industry Experience
- Salesperson’s License
- A current manual driver’s license
- Ability to work autonomously
- Well-presented and professional
- Strong Communication Skills
- Strong Negotiation Skills
- Able to analyse information from various sources to ensure pricing is accurate for vehicle purchases and vehicle valuations.
Top Remuneration will be negotiated for the right candidate.
If you believe you have the relevant attributes & experience to excel in this role, please click "Apply" now or contact Paul Hunter Smith on 08 6200 1001 for a confidential discussion.